Miss.Dynamite XV Miss.Dynamite XV

Inject It Into My Veins!!!

For once in a long time I actually had to lauigh. I especially like how you called out the moves like in Yu Yu Hakusho. The fan slaughter was also very original. Keep em coming, I've become a toothless Eva addict.

Filet Mignon Filet Mignon

Pretty Good!

My only beef is with the sound syncing, Did you use one continuous sound clip for the voice over? Or was it in pieces? Did you have your audio set to streaming? Other than that, this was pretty good. I loved the ninja turtle part.

OddityMedia responds:

Hi, I used many different sound and voice clips (probably about 100), and each one was set to 'stream'. I find that on faster processors, the synching is better. Thanks for the review!

Miss.Dynamite XIV Miss.Dynamite XIV

Fucking Awesome!

I love this stuff... Keep making more of it... You really should have this made into an actual series. I sure as hell would watch it! I'm working on an anime myself, any suggestions?

Polar Rescue Polar Rescue

WOW...

I'm just speechless... I mean, this plays just like a true video game, the controls and graphics are so smooth! Good Show!

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

Very Nice

Hehe, i died, I suck at skating games. Hopefully you'll be better at Mobius Fighter than I am at this. The graphics are great, the programming effects are smooth. I assume that you used the same tenique That I did for jumping. Well, I look forward to the sequel! If anything needs improvement, I'd have to say you need more detailed backgrounds. Since you helped me out with Mobius Fighter, I suppose I can help you for that, its actually pretty simple. Keep it up man... =)

kaksen kaksen

Arsch Lustig!

Dass war aber gut! Ich freue mich dass ich bin nicht der einsige Deutscher der zur Newgrounds kommt! Ja dass war arsch lustig, die Scheisse aus den Arsch pumpen, dass hat spaz gemacht. Es konnte besser sein wenn mann etwas daran hoert.

(You guys thought I was just another NG affiliate?)

-Dom Price